REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
2017 Food Truck 5/10K — Saturday, May 13, 2017
RACE INFO: 5k & 10k course are both flat, fast and straight — the USATF Certified courses start and finish on the grounds at the Pete Sepe Pavilion taking runners on a scenic route through Touisett Point.
FOR THE KIDS: Specially designed cross-fit course for kids, put together by Little Rhody Cross Fit.
We will continue to offer our 1-Mile Walk on the Bike Path. All followed by a Food Truck festival, beer garden, live music at the Pete Sepe Pavilion!
All to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation.
• Registration opens at 12:00 p.m.
• Kids’ Race for 13 & under — 2:00 p.m.
• 10k — 3:00 p.m.
• 5k — 3:10 p.m.
• 1-Mile Walk — 3:20 p.m.
Food Truck Festival to follow at Pete Sepe Pavilion.
• USATF Certified 10k & 5k courses start on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion follow the Bike Path to Long Lane and on out through Touisset. Both races are chip timed.
• 1-Mile Walk on Bike Path to Long Lane (or further if you wish) and return.
• Kids Races — Cross-fit course on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
10k & 5k Awards:
• First overall male and female finishers
• First male and female overall finishers in age groups:
10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & up
T-Shirts: T-shirt included with all preregistrations
• 5k - $25 preregistered, $30 registered day of race, Students $20 anytime
• 10k - $35 preregistered, $40 registered day of race, Students $20 anytime
• Kids Race - $5
• 1-Mile Walk - $15
Family-Pack (Includes entry in any combo of the above for entire family) - $60
All proceeds to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation.
• Haven Brothers
• Like No Udder
• Reds Street Kitchen
• Z Food Truck
• The Bucket Brewery
• Register online at: RunSignUp.com
• Registration will open at 12:00 p.m. on race day at the Pete Sepe Pavilion, race packets will be available for pickup then.
• Download printable form: Click here
Race management by Race the Rhode.
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Directions: Route 195 to Route 136S (exit 2) to Warren to Route 103E, turn right at the Kickemuit Middle School onto Asylum Road. The Hugh Cole School is at the end of Asylum road. Parking available at Hugh Cole School and Kickemuit Middle School.
More Info: Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.